|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
1. He had so many one-day Girlfriends in high school he lost count
2. when he was 14 for Halloween, do to a series of events, he was Barbie~
3. The back of his neck is sensitive
4. He used to be in a band call "BNAM"(Beasts Nightmares are made of)
5. After Amai broke up with him she kicked his ass because he said "Oh you're breaking up with me? That's good! I was about to break up with you anyway!"
1. Even though she's straight she's made-out with more Girls then boys
2. She Secretly Loves Kingu(like A brother people!) but she's never going to admit it
3. The year she turned 14 was the best year of her life
4. Is a good stripper
5. She has the best "heat" control out of the whole Tora Clan
1. He dresses in sexy outfits, but he does mean to be Sexy
2. Is Innocent
3. He can sing but he knows very few sing-able songs
4. He listens to "Emo Music"
5. He likes Tall, strong, and mysterious Men
1. He's tried almost everything having to do with sex and what he hasn'
Gift Memoir For a friendWeirdest Night of My Life
That night was like no other! So much stuff happened it almost seemed like a dream! I know it wasn't because Sierra remembers it too. I'm writing this gift memoir for Sierra because when you nearly get hit by a car with someone, you get really close! This night was the first night Sierra spent the night at my house.
The afternoon/evening began with me waiting outside for about an hour and a half for Sierra as her car drove by three times because her and her mom were lost. They finally realized that the person they had driven by three times was me and pulled up in front of my house. Sierra got out of her car and I attacked her with love. Sierra's mom did the whole 'be good, mind your manners' mom speech before she let Sierra follow me into the house. Once inside I escorted Sierra to my bedroom, which at this point you had to walk through 6 inches of discarded clothes, toys, and trash. I walked through without a pr
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More